We welcome your comments at Destination.ky to help bring attention to the Top businesses in the Cayman Islands. At Destination.ky we hope to make information about the Cayman Islands more accessible and relevant to users. Please be respectful and helpful with your comments.
Please note that we are not affiliated with any business listed on Destination.ky. The voting feature of our website is meant only to increase awareness of the many wonderful businesses in Cayman and highlight the ones who deserve more recognition.
Please also note that all your comments should add value to the company, we will not tolerate name calling, abuse and swearing.
- Be specific with your comments – vague or generic comments do not help the business or the readers.
- Keep comments brief and relevant.
- Use only truthful and factual information.
- Repeat posts on different topics are welcome – repeat comments on the same topic from the same person are considered spam.
Our moderator reserves the right to remove any comments that:
- Contain ad hominem or personal attacks, profanity, or aggressive behaviour. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited;
- Are too lengthy or off topic or make no sense;
- Contain links or references to pornography or matter that any reasonable person would consider offensive, violent or hostile;
- Contain irrelevant links;
- Contain attacks (whether direct or indirect), name-calling or insults;
- Contain or spread false or misleading information;
- Repeatedly post very similar content.